| Web Developer – Programmer |
Job Description > We are looking for a PHP web developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write elegant and efficient code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development, from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core software codebase and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate project requirements
- 3+ years of software development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of MySQL, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience working with third-party APIs and web services (Google APIs, payment gateways, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
How to Apply > To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted and scheduled for interviews over the next few weeks until the position is filled.